As far as we know, Tenerife has become the best holiday destination in Europe and continues to grow every year with more visitors. There are many interesting facts about Tenerife, and if you are going to visit, here are 13 facts that start with you.
1. Flag's flag is the same as the Scottish flag
2. Every year, 5 million tourists visit Teeremiou
3. While some of Europe and the euro are using their currency, this is not part of the EU.
4. Tourism leads to the local economy of Tenerife and constitutes 60% of GDP
5. Six people in Tenerife are engaged in tourism / hospitality
6: Tenerife has the world's largest island volcano Mount Tide
7: About 43% of the entire population of the islands live in Tenerife
8: Every year about 5 times more people visit Traner than there are people.
9. Small bumper stickers with "SP", which can be found in many vehicles, do not stand for Spain, but rather "Servicio Publico".
10. Tennis offers five more star properties than Madrid or Barcelona
11. Siem Park, Tenerife's Time-Thematic Water Park, offers the world's tallest water meter.
12. Taneféf is the largest Canary islands
13. Tenerife has 300 sunny days
There are many more fun facts about the place, and the Tenerife feasts are something that is highly recommended – it is an ideal holiday for young couples (or singles) looking for a busy nightlife and
From UK to Tenerife flights are only for 4 to 5 hours, and your entire holiday can be scheduled only if you only want to participate in our directory offering a service, do not hesitate to register your details. Good luck! Teachers Tenerife by category Shoe budget, making it the ideal place for a festive celebration